Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

It gets old

Pointless killing and lots of blood and gore just won’t do it these days, at least not for me. It got repetitive fast and I wanted to exit but I convinced myself to watch it until the end, to see if it got better. The only good part was the cool looking end boss.

I do have to say that with the train, crashes etc you add a little more to the action and animation but in the end it’s the same thing, different “story”. In the early days this kind of animation and “story” was good, but today it’s just a very long medium core movie.

Secret EpisodeSpecial III Secret EpisodeSpecial III

Fuck!

that was hilarious and mighty swell!

Coconuts! Coconuts!

woah!

Congratulations, I’ve never been so entertained by a simple stick movie. The song was great, the cut scenes where fast and always changing which did not make it boring and it had humor in it. The funny bits passing by fast and the dancing is what made it good.

nice.

Panzerknacker responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah, quick jokes are often the funniest, as Egoraptor and others have taught us.

Star Day: PsychoticStar Star Day: PsychoticStar

That was beyond swell

can't explain, but it was good.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

Needless to say

The art structure of the animation was exquisitely well executed with an in depth approach of genuine quality.

"24 seconds" episode 1 "24 seconds" episode 1

simple animation

But the way you brought it was excellent.

Short but funny.

BUTTS BUTTS

That

was the shit. also a great ending.

who is that cat with the smiley face?

Strepitoso responds:

Ahhh, I have failed. I was going for a Foamy look with it. Oh well... thanks much for the review, though!

Barney Bunch TT 1 Barney Bunch TT 1

i agree with reviewer 32

Good job BB! good effort and i liked it, as usual

Paddleball (Yamashita1) Paddleball (Yamashita1)

for fucks sake

you used the same, lame type of animations as LF. even worse: you used his lame ass, sucky, worth shit, not funny humor.

go make your own style. i know you can.

Mandalorian-Jedi responds:

Ouch! A little harsh... But Thanks for the honesty... Though I thanked LF in the credits and on my site, I state that it's the first movie I've ever mad non-stickman. It was only a test.

Sonic's Halloween Costume Sonic's Halloween Costume

i was expecting crap

And it turned out to be good. some part were a bit corny but the rest was good and actually funny. most voices were good. and you got me, and probably others, on the wrong foot with the ending.

Well done.

ow, and this wasn't a short flash.